Sometimes, you do not have time to go through a complete strategic planning process. Other times, you want to make sure that a large number of stakeholders and participants provide information about your career and your digital marketing operations.
In circumstances like these, our Digital Marketing Training Intensives are the ideal solution. We conducted a mission brand anthropology session similar to the way we do it with the development of the strategic plan, although slightly shortened for reasons of time and budget.
OUR POPULAR DIGITAL MARKETING TRAININGS
- Social media marketing
- search engine optimization
- search engine marketing
- e-mail marketing
- inbound marketing
- mobile marketing
OTHER TRAININGS IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- Advanced facebook marketing
- Advanced twitter marketing
- Digital Content Writing
- Digital Marketing for Media/Ad Sales
- Affiliate Marketing
These training intensives take many of the same principles of analysis and optimization that we use in the full commitment of DM3, and condense them to fit into a live workshop setting and place. For example, intensive training would cover:
- Your current status in each way
- Changes and additions necessary to reach the next success checkpoint in each route
- The ideal state for B2B or B2C organizations (as applicable)
- Competitive analysis
- Recommended changes to the budget, human capital, technology.
- Priority map